The Supreme Sure Grip Saddle Seat helps to improve your balance in the saddle, stop slipping and sliding, and attaches to the top of most barrel saddles.
BENEFITS OF THE SUPREME SURE GRIP SADDLE SEAT:
- helps to improve balance in the saddle with fast starts & stops
- help to prevent slipping and sliding when on the run & in turns
- attaches to most barrel saddles & comes with adjustable leg bands
Installation of the Supreme Sure Grip Saddle Seat:
- Lay the Sure Grip Saddle Seat across the saddle seat from side to side with the straps toward the back of the saddle & fenders.
- Fasten the back straps 1st, then raise 1 fender at a time & fasten the side straps.
- Adjust each side so it fits the saddle snugly.
- Place the hook side of the leg bands on the seat just installed, mount, and fasten the leg bands around your thighs.
- Release when dismounting, leave the leg band in the saddle so that they are always handy.
For proper measurement, measure at the largest part of the thigh.X-Small: 8" - 14"
Small: 16" - 20"
Medium: 21" - 25"
Large: 24" - 30"
XLarge: 31" - 34"